Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Best Breakfast Recipe Ever

If you know anything about me, you know I am not a morning person. It takes enormous effort for me to make breakfast on a weekday. Therefore Dunkin Donuts is the satisfier of choice or a bowl of my favorite Kashi cereal. I know what you're thinking... Breakfast is the most important meal.. and you're absolutely right, so that's why Saturday and Sunday's are extra special to me.

This particular weekend I felt extremely inspired by one of my favorite childhood breakfast foods. So off I went to Google! I searched at least one hundred different recipes looking for a special twist to my favorite breakfast meal. There it was right on my iPhone in all it's glory! Challah French Toast! I have never had challah before and had no idea how this recipe would turn out. Here's where I tell you I am not a professional by any means but I have the spirit of a champion when it comes to being adventurous.

Long story short, this was the best breakfast I ever made!

The recipe will be posted under my recipe link soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment